Welcome to the Waterford Wrestling Club! Our mission is to give youth wrestlers the opportunity to learn the sport of wrestling through a positive environment and a structured progression system. Waterford Wrestling Club’s mission includes the development of sportsmanship and character through dedication, discipline, work ethic and respect for all of life’s challenges.
- Encourage good sportsmanship and pride in our TEAM!
- Provide a fun environment that also challenges our wrestlers to be the best that they can be in whatever they do.
- Positively influence character development by emphasizing good habits and attitudes.
- Enhance the overall fitness levels of our youth by developing their strength, agility, balance, flexibility, and wrestling skills.
- Foster a sense of personal achievement by helping wrestlers set goals, and work towards meeting these goals.
- Prepare our wrestlers to become more competitive as they mature, and provide them the skills to succeed on the local and state levels.
- Provide qualified adult leadership and a safe and healthy environment for our TEAM.
- Provide an atmosphere that encourages parent/family involvement in the club.
- Be Champions in all that we do!